I either wrote or maintain the following pieces of software. More info can be found on my Github account.
- distillery — Extract the content portion of an HTML document
- gazette — Ruby library for the Instapaper API.
- exodus — Dead simple, language agnostic migrations framework written in Python. Work in progress.
- rspec-encoding-matchers — RSpec matchers for ruby 1.9 string encoding.
- textext-rails — Adds the jQuery TextExt plugin to the Rails asset pipeline.
- trappist — Mount your Flask and WSGI app inside your Django app.
- exam — Testing toolkit for Python.
- http_status_exceptions — A Rails plugin to use exceptions for generating HTTP status responses.
- VCR — Record your test suite's HTTP interactions and replay them during future test runs for fast, deterministic, accurate tests.